Write for Us
We are looking for excellent writers for Tutorials Teacher who can share their knowledge with us by writing excellent self-learning content.
Our motive is to create a world class content on technologies for free for the self-learners around the world. We do this by providing them step by step tutorials, articles and blogs in simple words, along with easy examples.
If you want to share your knowledge in a meaningful way for the benefits of others, then join our team of authors. Your knowledge content on Tutorials Teacher has the opportunity to get wide exposure to 330,000+ visitors per month.
What can you write?
You can write tutorials on any particular technology which you are an expert in. It should include minimum 15 to 20 chapters, which should start from the basics to the intermediate level. We will work with you to prepare the Table of Content (ToC) and to provide guidance for each chapter you write. Each chapter will be reviewed and finalized as and when you finish it.
You may write an article or a blog post on any topic where you have in-depth knowledge.
Topics we cover:
You may write content on any of the following topics. If your topic is not listed then send us a suggestion.
- Web Technologies
- Microsoft Technologies
- Mobile Development
- Database Development
- Digital Marketing
- Web Hosting
We take plagiarism very seriously. We expect that authors have in-depth understanding of their subject and write content on his or her own simple words. We strictly follow copyright laws and hence, we do not accept any content which has been copied from other websites, books, or other copyright-protected resources. We use different tools to find out the duplicate content.
Once your content is published on our site, we hold the complete copyright of the content and the same content cannot be re-used by the author for any further online or offline publishing under any condition.
We are looking for high-quality content to share with our audience. It should be the most important thing when you are writing.
The following is the overall process:
- Email us at [email protected] and tell us about yourself, what you want to write (tutorials or articles) and on which topic. Also, send us links if you have written and publish blog, article or tutorials on any public or personal website.
- If you have not published anything yet, don't worry, you can send us an article on your topic to demonstrate your knowledge.
- If you qualify based on the provided sample write-up, we will discuss about the topic you want to write on.
- Once we approve your topic, we will work with you from your initial submission to the final publishing of your content.
- Earning: We know that excellent work does not come for free. You will earn for each of your contribution. We give the best rate in the industry.
- Visibility: You will be visible in the industry. We include our regular writers in our Team of Authors.
- Learning: Last but not least, you will learn more by writing and teaching.
Contact us for more information.