Learn ASP.NET Core
ASP.NET Core 3.1 is a new version of ASP.NET by Microsoft. It is an open-source web framework which can be run on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of C#, HTML, Visual Studio, and Object Oriented Programming is required.
If you are new to ASP.NET Core then start with the following basics.
- .NET Core Overview
- ASP.NET Core Overview
- Install ASP.NET Core
- Create ASP.NET Core Web Application
- ASP.NET Core Project's Folder Structure
- wwwroot Folder
- Setup Host in Program.cs File
- Importance of Startup.cs File
- Working with Command-line Interface
- Configure the Default File to be Served on the Root Request
- ASP.NET Core Environment Variables
ASP.NET Core Middleware
Middleware in ASP.NET Core assembled into an application pipeline to handle requests and responses. Learn about middlewares using the following tutorials.
Learn exception handling, logging, and other advanced topics.
|ASP.NET Core Skill Test|
Topics: ASP.NET Core setup, hosting, CLI, middleware, Startup class, configuration, and logging.
No of Questions: 20
Start ASP.NET Core Test